-->

Ladies High Heel Shoes

Order for Affordable & Quality Heels Women Shoes Heels Casual Office Sandals Ladies Low Heel High Heels.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Skirts Will Officially Peak in 2023: The 7 Major Trends to Know

No wardrobe staple has had a resurgence in recent decades the way that skirts have. As the dust settles around the Miu Miu spring 2022 runways that sparked major excitement around micro-minis, skirts are evolving in more directions than one. Yes, they are getting longer but they are also expanding in width and coming in swatches of fabric we didn’t expect to see amongst the runway looks. Yes, Miu Miu most certainly put a spotlight on skirts but every single other designer is loving them just as much.

My inner child is jumping with joy at the revelation that skirts have officially reached their peak in this modern era. My youth was plagued with a love for miniskirts even in the depths of a Midwest winter. For this reason, you'll still find me running out to grab a coffee in the West Village wearing sheer tights and a skirt no matter how cold it is. After reviewing the greatest hits of the 2023 runway collections that we've seen (so far), these 7 skirt trends are an absolute must-know.

I pray that this revelation doesn't give you whiplash but as a sort of antithesis to the micro mini craze, designers are having fun steering in the complete opposite direction by pushing maxi skirts. If you're after the '90s minimalist vibe that we won't shut up about, this one is for you.

The ballgown of denim skirts.
A classic piece I think every woman should own.
Christopher Esber has never failed me.

If you've been keeping up with the trends, you're certainly no stranger to cargo pants. Learning that they are now coming out in skirt form was music to my ears. Cargo anything gives off that effortless vibe that I'm all over right now.

I've had my eyes on this skirt for some time now.
This midi moment is everything.
This is going on my Reformation wish list.

This trend is giving major sex appeal, and I'm here for it. Try adding a skirt with a daring slit that meets you at the mid-thigh to spice up your look. If you're daring enough to show off your hips, you'll look so 2023.

An easy outfit to throw on after a day at the beach.
This color palette is to die for.
Preppy meets sexy.

We've been talking about denim skirts a lot these past few years and the trend has recently gotten even more exciting. Reconstructed and vintage-inspired denim will always give off the "I thrifted this!" vibe that is super cool. Bonus points if you make the sustainable choice to pick one up at a thrift store or sew one up yourself.

I've never seen anything more beautiful.
Everyone will be asking you where you got this from.
Absolute vibes.

I love when a microtrend pops up that feels completely brand new and exciting. Bubble-hem skirts are about to be the new kid on the block. Expect to see them on red carpets before they make their way down to street style (unless you think you can beat the celebs).

Anything that makes me look like the dancing emoji catches my eye.
This shine is everything.
It's giving balletcore.

Aligning with what the Weeknd says in his current hit, "Creepin," keep it on the low. Low-rise has been around now for a minute but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. After first being met with hesitation, everyone is now full-speed ahead and not planning to stop any time soon.

I want to buy everything in pink.
The styling here has won me over.
The OG.

I could write an entire essay on the new "mermaidcore" aesthetic. My biggest concern is if this has anything to do with the Little Mermaid reboot. Regardless, even the most elevated designers such as Alaïa are pushing out skirts that are reminiscent of a mermaid's tale. This is a trend you'll have to try out for yourself.

The sequins make it even better.
This is how you wear mermaidcore to the office.
Perfection.

Up Next: Leggings Are Officially Runway-Approved—5 Trends We're Eyeing for 2023

Author Profile

About Stx

Hi, My name Bella come from Los Angeles in United States Now I'm interested in high heel shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment